Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ultrasound

Yesterday I had another ultrasound to check the size of Brooke because my doctor was concerned that she might be getting to large. She measured my stomach and said that she was measuring larger than her age- After a few hours of panic it was determined that Brooke is about 6 and 1/2 pounds with 4 weeks to go, so she is where she should be!

I don't think we will make it to full term but I am thinking more like an end of april baby- but it isnt my call right- It seems like babies get to make all the calls from the time the are conceived. Any bets on when she will be here? The kids want the end of April because the pool opens up in may and they want me ready to go to the pool as soon as it opens.

1 comment:

Colby said...

They make a valid point, you need to be ready for pool season!

I think Brooke will arrive on April 27th.