Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dr visit today 37 weeks

I had my 37th week check today. Nothing much new other than I continue to make progress. I am now at 3-4 cm dilated and 80% effaced- which means we are getting closure. Blood pressure is still great at 117/70.
She said that baby Brooke is very low in the pelvis and not to wait for the normal pattern of contraction because she would be coming fast and she would prefer me not to be on the highway delivering.

My doctor gave me my records today and said she was going to be around but she will not say much about going into labor- I actually prefer that because if she were to say it is going to happen soon then we would be very anxious. Ryan thinks tomorrow night would be good for him. He has a big presentation today and later next week- so it would work for his schedule.

No comments: