Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Doctor Visit today

We are still waiting for our little Brooke to join us. No significant change the doctor said there really isn't much more my body can to accept go into labor as far as getting ready for the baby to be born. Good news and bad new scenario. Good for her getting bigger,stronger and bad for me because I am still pregnant and it is getting really close to ryans finals.

Ryan and I have a lot of good things happen to us on the 27th so maybe today will be the day. We were married on the 27th, kailtyn was born on the 27th and ryan got into dental school on the 27th. Lets just say one thing for sure she will not be born on may 27th so this is her shot.

we are looking forward to meeting her soon!

2 comments:

Beka said...

oh man what if she waited until May 27th?! AH!

Becca said...

I really thought you were going to have her this week...GEES