Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter morning




We had a great Easter. The kids got up at 630. Kaitlyn did not sleep the entire night because she was so excited for the Easter bunny to come. Finally at 330 am she said mommy what if I never fall asleep will the Bunny still come. I love that kid. Brooke slept until 1030 am and missed most of the easter egg hunting and looking for baskets. We went to the circus later that day and had a blast. Then we had dinner at our wonderful neighbors house. It was 85 out so they grilled pork chops and chicken it was a great change of pace from the traditional holiday foods. I did buy a ham and am planning on cooking it one day this week- we all love ham. We did an easter egg hunt with out kids outside before the circus. Great memories. I often just want to freeze this time in there lives. I love the excitement holidays bring and the pure joy when the kids find there Easter baskets and plastic eggs filled with candy.

No comments: