Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Brooke turns 1






My sweet baby girl turn one this past week. I cant even believe how big she has gotten. She is now not only walking but running to keep up with kaitlyn and caleb. She loves to sleep to her monkey music and lights and she has a pink lovey with a bear head she cant sleep without. She loves to eat everything. She is a great eater but loves her bottle still. There is a challenge with every little one. She also loves to climb stairs and refuses to tap a nap when we are out an about. Crazy! She is loves life and will be talking here shortly! She is always talking in her own little language.

2 comments:

Colby said...

Happy Birthday sweet baby girl! So excited to play with you soon. Only 29 more days!

Anonymous said...

la time sweetie! let me give you your present, my hand in your diaper gently rubbing your warm, soft, moist, bald puffy p---y, watching you kick to orgasm then I suck my fingers to taste your sweet lil baby p---y, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOVE that yung p---y