Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My big girl


My little girl is now 9 months old. Wow time is going fast. She loves life and is full of smiles. She gets so excited when it is time for kaitlyn to get off the school bus it is like she is smiling with her entire body. she is wavying like crazy! She says ma ma, da da, dog (at the cat). She loves fish and the doc gave me the ok to start nuts whenever I wanted. She has had her first ear infections (double) poor thing. She pushes the walker around the entire house- she weighs a big 16 pounds now. she is my petite little one. She also has 5 almost 6 teeth in already- she has accomplished more in her life than kaitlyn and caleb did before they were one. She is growing up way to fast.

2 comments:

Beka said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO advanced! What a little smartie!!

Aunt Chrisie said...

Wow she is getting so big! Wow Wow Wow