Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another reminder

Well today marks another piece of Anardi's out of Va. We sent Sadie (our family dog) on an airplane today with grandpa Kim- THANK YOU to him and my parents for taking the dog. $300 later she will be in Wa for many years to torture us but as Ryan puts it she is ours so we must take care of her. It is one more reminder that our time VA is coming to an end. Very mixed emotions from all of us, this has been our home, family and support for 4 years. I am hoping that our over whelming family support and our dreams will help us through this transition. I am dreading the day that I have to listen to my kaitlyn cry because she is leaving. We continue to have the house on the market and have showings. What an adventure it has been. The countdown for Ryans school is under 100 days now- amazing- and Monday is the 100th day of school for kaitlyn. I cant believe it- baby Brooke is now 9 months old. We are staining the deck today and going tree shopping for the back yard- now that we are dog free.

No comments: