Friday, August 20, 2010

Asking myself why....?

I often ask myself why and today is no exception- Kaitlyn was up most of last night with a tummy ache and a very sore throat- To spare you all the details it is quite gross looking. She has strep throat and is on a 10 day antibiotic and is extremely contagious so I am keeping my fingers crossed we all do not get sick- my guess is at least Caleb will get it.
Our doctor said it is rare for kids under the age of 1 get it. Ryan got up this am and came looking for me- he had no idea she was even sick. FUNNY.Also Brooke has settled into a really nice night bed time- usually in bed by 930 and up around 930 but she will not sleep during the day- (3) 20-30min naps a day. I get nothing done. Well I get a lot of time with my kids and that is what matters. Oh by the way-I just had to take the nail gun toy away from Caleb because he was shooting his sisters with it- THANKS Uncle Jared and Aunt Beka- I think I will need to pass that down to Anthony in a year or so. Caleb is now sitting on the stairs saying how much he hates me. Life is good-

1 comment:

Beka said...

you're welcome for the gun! ;)
Hope everyone is feeling better soon....