Wednesday, August 18, 2010

3 yr old boy



I just had to make a post of this little boy activity that happened in seconds yesterday. We went to costco and the kids had pizza for lunch- I had a plastic knife to cut the pizza. The knife got placed in brookes car seat and traveled home with us. We were home for a few hours and then we were headed out to the pool. As I was putting Brooke into her car seat I set the plastic knife on the end table. Caleb grab it and started sawing the table with it- Before I got a chance to stop him he had sawed the entire edge of the table. BOYS- Who would have thought a plastic knife could have done this much damage. I guess it is my fault because I set the knife on the table- RIGHT???

3 comments:

Jared said...

Way to go Caleb!!

Colby said...

Oh my gosh! How is that fun, Caleb?

Beka said...

It's a good thing you weren't planning on bringing much of your furniture back....oh what a funny kid!