Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My life with three kids

This morning was a reality check of what life is going to be like with three little kids. After being up from 11-12:30, 1:15-3 and 4-5 with Brooke I asked Ryan to get up at 5. The problem is she wants to sleep on our chests- She likes to be on her tummy. So when I lay her down on her back she lays there for about 20 mins and then is awake- not fussy just awake. Caleb came into the bedroom at 630 and said he had to go potty. So after little sleep the day begins. Kaitlyn up at 645 for school- getting her dressed- breakfast- hair and lunched pack- Nursed Brooke and took kaitlyn out to the bus. It is 9:45 and I have already down 2 loads of laundry and took two trips around the block so caleb could ride his scooter and jeep. He is asking for his third snack of the day and Brooke is hungry again. I might be able to get something to eat myself soon. I have had 2 cups of coffee- and some a few bites of calebs froot loops snack.

1 comment:

Beka said...

and it's only 9:45! ah!