Monday, February 22, 2010

Nanny and Poppy visit feb

It has been really busy around here- we are so lucky! Between my computer errors with the camera and our recent visitors I haven't updated the blog in a few weeks- yikes- I will make up for it in the next few days. First my parents came in and my dad was able to stay longer because of the huge amount of snow we got here again this year. Weeks later we still have snow- it is no longer fun. My mom and I worked on Brookes room and dad worked around the house- He installed a new ceiling fan in the baby's room and new hooks for all the kid coats and summer towels. We played in the snow and went to a bouncy place. Dad taught kaitlyn how to play go fish and kaitlyn taught both my Nanny and Poppy how to do mario cart on the wii and her favorite game pictuerika.

No comments: