Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Aunt Chrisie Surprise





Sunday feb. 14th Ryan had to do homework as usual and I had to go pick up a cake for a baby shower that I was having on monday so I took the kids to costco to get out of the house for Ryan. I realized minutes after I left that I had forgotten my cell phone but thought ryan was going to be home so it was no big deal and I was going to be back in a few hours so he would be at home if I needed him. Funny because when I got home he was not home and I instantly got angry- because the kids were both asleep in the car and he was suppose to be home studying. I went in and called him and he said he was going to get something for Valetines day. Funny again because we were not doing anything for valentines day so another reason to get mad. He said he would be home in 45 min. I had a massive amount of laundry to do so I left the kids in the car with the doors open and the laudry room door open. Ryan came home yelling at me that the kids were in the car asleep and someone might steal them. He said there were awake- So I went outside and low and behold aunt chrisie had flown in as a surprise for us. We had a great week and it was a huge surprise! It was so nice to see her and the kids kept her busy!

No comments: