Thursday, January 27, 2011

Way to start a morning

You know it isnt going to be a great start to the day When school has been canceled for the trace amount of snow we got last night and when you walk into the door of your babys room and a strong oder of a dirty diaper takes you by surprise. OH MY- This is our 3rd baby and I have changed a lot of dirty diapers but when I went and got Brooke this morning I didnt even know where to start. When I unzipped her sleeping sack her legs were out of her pjs and covered in poop.Her feet up to her belly button- Not good to say the least. I quickly cleaned the sink out and gave her a bath. The clothes----I think they are getting to small- I dont know where to even start with cleaning them. They might have seen there last night of use. I do not think I would ever get the stain out of white PJ's. I would post a picture but I think you get the idea.

On a positive note- Baby Brookie as the kids are calling her- now signs word "more"!! We are now working on drink and sleep.Yeah we just love sign language when our kids are babies. She is now walking steps while holding onto your fingers and has three teeth on the bottom. Getting so big so fast. I hope everyones morning start off better than mine.

No comments: