Thursday, January 28, 2010

FLU and STREP THROAT


Poor kailtyn was hit Sat night with the flu- getting sick every 4 hours or so and a high fever of 102.9- by sunday night she was totally miseable. Ryan carried her to bed and we thought she must be getting over this- monday morning kailtyn, caleb and I were painting and she said her throat hurt. I was thinking it was because of vomitting but I decided to look in her mouth anyway and I almost threw up myself- lets just say there was no dought in my mind that she had strep throat as well as the flu! POOR KIDO-

The doctor was able to see us with a few hours and we got antibiotic started Monday afternoon- by tuesday it was like she was a different kid-THANK goodness! Lets keep our fingers crossed that the rest of us do not get it- As I put kaitlyn on the bus I found out that one of the kids at our bus stop had a fever and strep on friday and was on the bus and at school- WHY WHY do I ask again do people send there kids to school when they are sick?????? Especially when they know about it?

No comments: