Saturday, December 19, 2009

SNOW


We got 11 inches of snow last night and we are going to get at least 4-6 more. With no where to go and all the snow attire we have the kids and ryan are all bundled up to play all day and have many cups of hot cocoa- I have a pair of x-large snow bigs I am going to try to put on in a little bit- with the ever growing baby- who knows if they will fit- ryan had to take my good friend and neighbor stacey to work this morning- she is a nurse other wise the world is shut down here- We thought Seattle freaked out when it snows- They say because we are not going to warm up that we will have a white Christmas- first here in many many years.

P.s. the patio canopy is a goner- we cleaned it off at 11 pm but we had a snow slide from the roof and well lets just say it has dump written all over it. I am completely done with Christmas shopping Ryan on the other hand has not taken the kids yet- So I might not be getting a present- Which isn't a big deal but typical of my wonderful husband. I will post more photos later-

2 comments: