Thursday, November 19, 2009

Very sad news

All is good with the baby but my doctor who I trust 100% has given me a no on flying. She has said that flying is not a good idea esp at 20 weeks along because there is no chance of survival for the baby if the change in air pressure would cause me to go into pre-term labor again. She basically said you are crazy if you think you are going to fly- I need to listen to her she is the expert.
I am very sad and the next month will be very hard and I wish that I could change it but we are doing what is best for the baby and me right now.

Kaitlyn is heart broken and we are going to try to make it up to her some how- caleb doesn't know 10 min from right now let alone a month from right now. We are going to miss all the fun holiday events, my baby shower and we are truely sorry for this but sometimes life is just not fair is it??So for most of you I will see you in July when I am able to fly again- At least health wise myself and the baby are doing good.
Baby's heart rate was 154 yesterday?? Any guess boy or girl? I will tell you that kaitlyn was always in the 150's and caleb always in the 160's? Off to do some christmas shopping because now I am shipping everything- fun times---

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Glad to hear that you and the baby are doing well. We will miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

We will miss you guys, but above all it is important to listen to your MD and also take care of your family. Lots of love,
The Englerts