Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pregnancy

I just wanted to enter in a text entry into the blog for the record as long as all goes well this will be our last baby- My body hates being pregnant. I hate they way pregnancy is for me feeling sick 24/7 and gaining 60 pounds- so much fun-(yes I have already gained weight and none of my clothes fit) I am thankful for the fact that I can have children and that the two that I have are wonderful but why is being pregnant so hard on me. I feel as if I am sea sick for days and months in a row and anyone that knows what it is like to be sea sick they will understand that it is just a terrible feeling. I do hope this baby wants to stay inside for longer than caleb but it was the only advantage of having a preterm baby is that I wasn't sick for 9 months last time- just 7.
If it wasn't for Ryan really wanting another kido I can't say I would have wanted to do this again. I know that it will be worth it but right now this is miserable. I have tried everything- big meals/ little meals/ snacks/ crackers/ ginger ale- b6- unisom. so far noting. The only things that seems to help is having something in my mouth like gum, jolly ranchers, lifesavers etc.- and I now have a sore in my mouth from those. I would like to say for the record-- KIDS are FUN.
I know it could always be worse so this is the only entry you will here about me feeling nauseous.

No comments: