Thursday, September 18, 2008

My little boy with all the issues





I love my husband and I cant totally blame him but he did not put bug repellent on our children and they each got serveral really bad bug biteslast night- I took caleb to the doctor first thing this morning- he is being treated for MRSA just incase but the doctor really hasnt seen any MRSA cases look like this normally they have a boil or abscess with them and this does not- but it is just our luck that we have another issue with caleb- they are extra precautious because it can do physical damage to his ear and because he is a boy it will show is entire life. We drew a black line on the red swollen line- if it crosses it then we know it is growing and that isnt good news- So everyone cross your fingers and pray that it is simply a bug bite and not another MRSA spot. We will call the doctor tomorrow am if it gets worse tonight-she said it could be like this for up to 48 hours after the bite, although I do not see a bite spot- Crazy things- lifes challenges.

No comments: